Lavender Scent Coconut Wax Candle
Why Buy? Lavender helps promote relaxation and relieve stress and anxiety. Enjoy the calming scent with our clean-burning, toxin-free candle, formulated using 100% botanical all natural coconut wax and cotton wicks.
This candle is infused with natural Lavender essential oil and Organic coconut wax.
Mini (4 oz): This is our most-popular size and is meant for dressers, countertops, nightstands – basically everywhere. Burns for 30-40 hours. 2.6” in diameter and 2" in height.
Large (8 oz): For big rooms, spaces with high ceilings, and those who want a stronger scent throw. Burns for 70-80 hours. 2.6” in diameter and 3.75” in height.
Travel Tin (8 oz): Sleek, portable containers that compliment any decor. Burns for 70 to 80 hours.
Through great research and testing, Les Crème now offers the healthiest and best-scented candle on the market! Our clean-burning, toxin-free candle, was formulated using 100% botanical all natural coconut wax and cotton wicks.
How to Use
Following Candle Care helps to ensure product quality + longevity. We highly recommend following each of the following steps:
- Trim your candle's wick to 1/4" before each lighting or once your candle has cooled.
- Never attempt to trim a burning candle.
- Discard the snipped portion in the trash; never leave wick trimmings in your candle jar.
- The wick should always remain centered and away from the sides of the vessel.
- Allow the wax to melt to the edges of the jar during each burn to prevent tunneling.
- Once the candle's gone, we hope you'll re-use it. Clean it out and you've got a new planter or pencil holder – or whatever you want!
Safety First - because candles burn and contain a small flame, so we encourage following these common sense rules of thumb:
- Never leave a candle burning unattended, near a draft, or in reach of children or pets.
- Don't burn your candle for more than 4 hours at a time.
- Do not allow your wick to curl over, as this can create a larger than normal flame.
- Stop burning your candle when only 1/4" of wax remains.
- Do not pick up a burning candle or immediately after it's been blown out.
- Protect the surface underneath the candle no matter the material.
BAGS PLUS SOME PROMISE: We believe in quality materials. If we won't wear it, we won't sell it. No see-through t-shirts. We want you to have our products for years to come.